Car Rental at Podgorica Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Podgorica Airport is also known as Aerodrom Podgorica and Golubovci Airport.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Convertibles - from $73 per day
- Station wagons - from $27 per day
- Large cars - from $41 per day
- Medium cars - from $20 per day
- People Carriers/Vans - from $82 per day
- Premium cars - from $86 per day
- Small cars - from $13 per day
- SUVs - from $55 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Tivat (89 km / 55 mi). Located on the picturesque Bay of Kotor, Tivat is one of the prettiest coastal towns in Montenegro. Most of the things to do in Tivat are connected to the sea, but there is also an impressive botanic garden and a number of nearby mountain villages that you can easily reach by car.
- Budva (65 km / 40 mi). Another popular destination on the Adriatic coast, Budva is often mentioned as one of the poshest places in the region. The city is characterized by built-up beaches, energetic wildlife, as well as more historic attractions like the labyrinthine Budva Old Town.
- Zadar (472 km / 293 mi). Located in the historic Croatian region of Dalmatia, the seaside city of Zadar was named the best European destination in 2016. The city is famous for its Venetian heritage that includes impressive city walls. You’ll have to cross an international border to travel from Montenegro to Croatia or any other neighboring country, so ask your rental car provider in advance if they permit it. Also, find out if you need a visa to visit the country of your destination.
- Dubrovnik (158 km / 98 mi). Located just a relatively short drive west of Podgorica in neighboring Croatia, Dubrovnik is an amazing travel destination. Like elsewhere on the Adriatic there are awesome beaches, but this city also boasts an impressive array of churches, museums, and ancient sites.
- Zagreb (725 km / 450 mi). The capital and largest city of Croatia, Zagreb has a very different vibe than the country’s famous coastal destinations. Influenced by nearby Austria and Hungary, Zagreb is a real metropolis of history, learning, architecture, and cuisine.
- Budapest (833 km / 517 mi). There are many good reasons why the capital of Hungary is one of the most popular travel destinations in Europe. Imperial, yet accessible and youthful, this unique city is characterized by famous landmarks like the Castle Hill, royal views of the Danube river, and the deliciously spicy Hungarian food.
Podgorica Airport (TGD)
- IATA: TGD
- ICAO: LYPG
- Name: Podgorica Airport (TGD)
- Size: Large Airport
- Aircraft movements (per year): 7,516
- Passengers (per year): 1,055,142
- Distance from City: 5 miles / 8 km S of town
- Phone: +381 81 622 252
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Podgorica Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Podgorica Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Podgorica Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Surprice||VW Polo||5||1||Small cars|
|GreenMotion||Hyundai i10||3||1||Small cars|
|ABBYCAR||Hyundai i10||4||1||Small cars|
|Surprice||Fiat Panda||4||2||Small cars|
|GreenMotion||Ford Fiesta||5||2||Small cars|
|GreenMotion||Ford Focus||5||2||Medium cars|
|GreenMotion||Skoda Fabia||3||1||Small cars|
|Surprice||Skoda Rapid||4||1||Medium cars|
|Global Rent a Car||Ford Fiesta||5||2||Small cars|
|ABBYCAR||Hyundai I30||5||3||Medium cars|