Car Rental at Ohrid Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
A city and a lake of the same name, Ohrid is arguably the most beautiful destination in North Macedonia. A hotspot of biological diversity, these ‘European Galapagos’ are also known for their millennia-old human habitation and many landmarks. These are three of the best experiences in the area:
- The Amphitheater. Dating back for more than 2,700 years, Ohrid’s Amphitheater - or Ancient Theater, as it is also sometimes called - was built when the area was ruled by the Hellenes. Nowadays, it provides impressive views of the nearby lake and remains in good enough shape to continue to serve as a venue for concerts and other spectacles.
- Galičica National Park. Named after a stunning peak in the heart of it, Galičica National Park takes up a large territory between the Ohrid and Prespa lakes. The area is characterized by a great diversity of plant and animal life, but also man-made landmarks such as the Bogorodica Zahumska church that can only be accessed by boat. The national park also encompasses a portion of the so-called Macedonian Riviera and is less than an hour’s drive south of Ohrid itself.
- Bay of Bones Museum. Long before the Greeks and Romans came, the shores of Lake Ohrid were already inhabited by humans – scientists assume that the first settlements in the area date back to the early Neolithic. Many of the fossils and other findings have been unearthed in what is now known as the Bay of Bones where a local museum attempts to reconstruct these extremely old settlements. The site is a 25-minute drive south of Ohrid, on the shores of a lake, and near a popular scuba diving spot.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $13 per day
- Large cars - from $14 per day
- Medium cars - from $14 per day
- Vans - from $61 per day
- Premium cars - from $82 per day
- Small cars - from $11 per day
- SUVs - from $14 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Skopje (163 km / 101 mi)
- Thessaloniki (296 km / 184 mi)
- Tirana (126 km / 78 mi)
- Sofia (413 km / 256 mi)
- Bitola (77 km / 48 mi)
- Pristina (245 km / 152 mi)
Ohrid Airport (OHD)
- IATA: OHD
- ICAO: LWOH
- Name: Ohrid Airport (OHD)
- Distance from city: 6.2 miles / 10 km
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Ohrid Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Ohrid Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Ohrid Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Carwiz, Alfa Rent A Car, Interways, SIXT, Sharr Express|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, Station wagons, SUVs, Medium cars|
|Lowest price||$11 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Carwiz||Opel Corsa||5||2||Small cars|
|Interways||Volkswagen Polo||5||2||Small cars|
|Carwiz||Skoda Fabia STW||5||1||Station wagons|
|Alfa Rent A Car||Skoda Fabia||5||2||Small cars|
|Alfa Rent A Car||Hyundai i10||5||1||Small cars|
|Alfa Rent A Car||Renault Clio||5||2||Small cars|
|Alfa Rent A Car||Mitsubishi Space Star||4||2||Small cars|
|Carwiz||Peugeot 308||5||2||Medium cars|
|SIXT||VW Polo||5||0||Small cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.