Car Rental at Skopje Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Not only is Skopje North Macedonia’s capital and one of its most popular tourism destinations, but it also serves as a hub for exploring the rest of the country. The city’s north-central location means that most of the country’s historic sites and nature are no more than a few hours’ drive away. Here are three day-trip suggestions from Skopje:
- Mavrovo National Park. The largest national park in the country, Mavrovo is known for its historical villages and the submerged Church of Saint Nicholas which reappears every summer when the water levels drop. The landscape is made up of highlands, lakes, woodlands, and canyons which are inhabited by species like the European lynx and golden eagle. The trip from the capital takes about 90 minutes.
- Kokino. A small village near the border with Serbia, Kokino is known as the site of one of the oldest observatories on the planet. Dating back almost 4,000 years, its stone markers were used to follow the celestial trajectories of the sun and moon. The larger surrounding area, known in Macedonian as Staro Nagoričane, is also home to a number of ancient, well-preserved monasteries. The trip from Skopje takes only about 50 minutes.
- Ohrid. Located in the southwestern corner of North Macedonia, Ohrid is arguably the most impressive destination in the country. A city, a lake, a national park, and a UNESCO World Heritage site, the natural diversity of Ohrid has earned it the nickname of European Galapagos. The trip from Skopje takes about 2 hours and 40 minutes, so Ohrid can technically be visited as a day trip, but if you have more time to spare, it’s better to take at least two or three days.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $56 per day
- Large cars - from $80 per day
- Medium cars - from $63 per day
- Vans - from $114 per day
- Small cars - from $37 per day
- SUVs - from $104 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
Skopje Airport (SKP)
- IATA: SKP
- ICAO: LWSK
- Name: Skopje Airport (SKP)
- Size: Medium Airport
- Passengers (per year): 1,868,272
- Distance from City: 10.6 miles / 17 km SE of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
- Phone: + 389 2 3148 300
- Email: email@example.com
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Skopje Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Skopje Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Skopje Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Surprice||VW Polo||4||1||Small cars|
|Alamo||Opel Corsa||4||1||Small cars|
|Enterprise||VW Polo||5||2||Small cars|
|Alamo||Suzuki Alto||4||2||Small cars|
|Alamo||Skoda Rapid||4||2||Medium cars|
|Keddy||VW Up||5||1||Small cars|
|AddCar||Peugeot 208||2||2||Small cars|
|AddCar||Renault Clio||4||1||Small cars|
|Surprice||Hyundai i20||4||1||Small cars|
|Alamo||Nissan Note||5||2||Medium cars|
Our Customers Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.