Car Rental at Portland Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Known for its green areas, many artists, and high quality of living, Portland is one of the most interesting cities in the Pacific Northwest. Very few places are as culturally busy, and that’s not to mention the beautiful nature of Oregon that’s within easy reach of the city. Here are three suggestions for your trip:
- Oregon Museum of Science and Industry. About to celebrate its 80th birthday in 2024, the OMSI is one of the most notable museums of its kind in the Pacific Northwest. Interactive and family-friendly, it has a planetarium, a turbine hall, and famous exhibits like the original USS Blueback submarine (and that’s not to mention Theory Eater, the on-site restaurant). Visit the museum’s official website to learn more.
- Tom McCall Waterfront Park. Located in downtown Portland alongside the Willamette River, this is one of the nicest green areas in Portland. In addition to being popular for outdoor activities, it is also the home of various landmarks such as the Founders’ Stone, the Japanese American Historical Plaza, and the Salmon Street Springs fountain.
- Portland Art Museum. Not just one of the oldest and largest, it is also one of the most relevant art museums across the United States. With a diverse collection, it has sections dedicated to indigenous art, artists of the Pacific Northwest, and Asian art, but also works by world-famous creators like van Gogh, Renoir, and Rothko. The museum also frequently hosts various rotating exhibitions and events. Visit its official website to learn more.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Convertibles - from $68 per day
- Large cars - from $46 per day
- Medium cars - from $45 per day
- Vans - from $72 per day
- Premium cars - from $54 per day
- Small cars - from $45 per day
- SUVs - from $48 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
In 2024, the city is bringing back the iconic #PDXcarpet, an abstract green, blue, and purple pattern that was slowly stripped away as renovations took place. Soon, you’ll be able to enjoy this world-famous pattern and snap a photo of your feet as you pad through the new terminal.
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Seattle (174 mi / 280 km)
- San Francisco (649 mi / 1,044 km)
- Vancouver (316 mi / 508 km)
- Los Angeles (978 / 1,574 km)
- Phoenix (1,264 mi / 2,034 km)
- Boise (428 mi / 689 km)
Portland Airport (PDX)
- IATA: PDX
- ICAO: KPDX
- Name: Portland Airport (PDX)
- Distance from city: 4 miles / 6.4 km
Top 5 Locations near Portland Airport
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Portland Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Portland Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Portland Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Thrifty, SIXT, Budget, Avis, Hertz|
|Popular car categories||SUVs, Large cars, Medium cars, Small cars|
|Lowest price||$45 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Thrifty||Mazda 3||5||3||Large cars|
|Thrifty||Ford Focus||3||2||Medium cars|
|Thrifty||Ford Focus||2||2||Medium cars|
|Thrifty||Chevrolet Spark||2||1||Small cars|
|Thrifty||Chevrolet Malibu||4||2||Large cars|
|SIXT||BMW 2 Series||4||2||Premium cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.