Car Rental at Minneapolis Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Together with its twin, Saint Paul, Minneapolis is one of the most interesting cities for travelers in the Midwest. In addition to high-quality museums and a lively music and arts scene, the Twin Cities can also serve as a hub for exploring the rest that the state has to offer. These are three of the most interesting attractions in and around Minneapolis:
- Weisman Art Museum. One of the main reasons why people visit this museum is its unique location. Despite now being 30 years old, the building by the architect Frank Gehry remains one of the most futuristic in all of the United States. Visiting inside can be great fun, too, as the museum has a wide array of works by American and international artists and frequently hosts various cultural events. Visit its official website to learn more.
- Bell Museum of Natural History. One of the oldest in the Twin Cities area, the Bell Museum is the right place to learn about U.S. nature, especially that of the northern Midwest. Now located in a new, modern building that is part of the St. Paul Campus of the University of Minnesota, the museum is divided into sections dedicated to mammals, birds, fungi, and other forms of life, and it also has a planetarium. For more information, you can visit its official website.
- Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge. Made up of 11 eleven smaller refuges and two visitors’ centers, this is the right place to have a first-person encounter with the fascinating nature of Minnesota. The nearest visitors’ center, in Bloomington, is immediately to the south of the international airport and just a 20-minute drive from downtown Minneapolis. Made up of marshes, woodlands, and lakes, the refuges are home to various fauna species like great blue heron, white-tailed deer, and the iconic bald eagle.
Top international routes
- Punta Cana
Most popular types of rental car
- Convertibles - from $156 per day
- Large cars - from $46 per day
- Medium cars - from $46 per day
- Vans - from $133 per day
- Premium cars - from $58 per day
- Small cars - from $45 per day
- SUVs - from $48 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Chicago (411 mi / 661 km)
- Milwaukee (339 mi / 545 km)
- Winnipeg (471 mi / 758 km)
- IATA: MSP
- ICAO: KMSP
- Name: Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport (MSP)
- Distance from city: 6 miles / 9.7 km
Top 3 Locations near Minneapolis Airport
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Minneapolis Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Minneapolis Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Minneapolis Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Ace Rent a car, Dollar, Thrifty, SIXT, Payless|
|Popular car categories||SUVs, Large cars, Small cars, Medium cars|
|Lowest price||$45 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Ace Rent a car||Toyota Rav4||4||2||SUVs|
|Ace Rent a car||Hyundai Kona||4||3||SUVs|
|Ace Rent a car||Toyota Camry||4||2||Large cars|
|Ace Rent a car||Kia Rio||4||1||Small cars|
|Ace Rent a car||Volkswagen Jetta||4||2||Large cars|
|Ace Rent a car||Toyota Corolla||4||3||Large cars|
|Ace Rent a car||Hyundai Accent||4||1||Medium cars|
|Ace Rent a car||Jeep Renegade||5||3||SUVs|
|Ace Rent a car||Chrysler Pacifica||4||4||Vans|
|Ace Rent a car||Hyundai Santa Fe||5||2||SUVs|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.