Car Rental at Kyiv Boryspil International Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
The capital and largest city in the country, Kyiv is also Ukraine’s hub of arts and entertainment. From monumental architecture and wide central streets to cozy hidden spots and busy contemporary culture scene, the city has plenty to keep a visitor entertained. These are three of Kyiv’s most interesting attractions:
- Pechersk Lavra. Also known by its other, more descriptive, name, the Kyiv Monastery Complex of the Caves, Pechersk-Lavra is one of the most interesting attractions in the Ukrainian capital. While most of the attractions are actually above ground, there is also a small network of underground passages and chapels. The complex is home to a number of churches, as well as the Book and Printing History Museum and Ukrainian Folk Art Museum. The monastery will celebrate its 1,000th birthday in 2051.
- St. Sophia’s Cathedral. Although Pechersk Lavra and St. Sophia’s Cathedral are designated as a part of the same UNESCO World Heritage Site, they are located in different parts of the city, and the latter is just as worthy of attention as the former. Arguably the most famous church in Ukraine, St. Sophia’s was built a few decades before the cave monastery and is known for its green-and-gold domes, as well as a collection of Orthodox Christian art.
- Khreshchatyk. The main and most famous thoroughfare of Kyiv, Khreshchatyk is one of the main Kyiv travel experiences. Many of the city’s most notable squares and parks are located alongside it, as well as landmarks like the Maidan of Independence and the brutalist Ukrainian House.
Top international routes
- Tel Aviv
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $37 per day
- Large cars - from $35 per day
- Medium cars - from $27 per day
- Vans - from $87 per day
- Small cars - from $20 per day
- SUVs - from $58 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Odesa (500 km / 311 mi)
- Lviv (573 km / 356 mi)
- Dnipro (465 km / 289 mi)
- Budapest (1,151 km / 751 mi)
- Krakow (897 km / 557 mi)
- Chisinau (496 km / 308 mi)
Kyiv Boryspil International Airport
- IATA: KBP
- ICAO: UKBB
- Name: Kyiv Boryspil Airport (KBP)
- Distance from city: 18 miles / 29 km
Top 5 Locations near Kyiv Boryspil International Airport
Car Rental in Kyiv (Downtown) from $25.66 per day25.5 km / 15.8 miles away
Car Rental at Kyiv Train Station from $25.66 per day30.6 km / 19.0 miles away
Car Rental at Odesa Airport from $25.20 per day436.0 km / 270.9 miles away
Car Rental at Ivano-Frankivsk Airport from $38.50 per day475.7 km / 295.6 miles away
Car Rental at Lviv Airport from $20.16 per day498.5 km / 309.8 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Kyiv Boryspil International Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Kyiv Boryspil International Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Kyiv Boryspil International Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Lowest price||$20 per day|
|Cheapest supplier||United International Car Rentals|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.