Car Hire at London City Airport
Cheapest Car Hire Rates
Most Popular Car Hire Offers
Airport Car Hire
One of the most visited cities in the world, London is home to an absolute wealth of famous attractions, including many world-class museums. Increasingly interactive, curated at the highest level, and often free to enter, they offer some of the best ways you can spend time in the city, especially when it’s ‘London weather’ outside. While it would be impossible to list them all, here are three gorgeous museums of London:
- Horniman Museum and Gardens. Situated in the Forest Hill area of South East London, Horniman is often mentioned among the most famous anthropology museums in the world. Celebrating its 120th birthday in 2021, the museum has fascinating exhibitions about traditional world cultures and their music, natural history, and modern ecology. The Horniman is surrounded by large gardens where you’ll find a famous Alaskan Tlingit Indians totem pole.
- Sherlock Holmes Museum. Dedicated to the famous literary character of Arthur Conan Doyle that has experienced a resurgence in popular culture during the last decade, this is one of the most interesting niche museums in London. The museum features a large collection of memorabilia associated with the famous private detective, objects from theatre and TV productions that brought Homes to life, as well as tours which explain the wider context of Victorian London in which the stories are set. Just like Holmes’ residence in the stories, the museum is on Baker Street which is in the City of Westminster, the central part of London. The museum charges an entrance fee, although rates are reduced for children.
- Museum of the Home. One of the lesser-known national museums in London, this fascinating institution explores the domestic lives of Londoners and other British people over the last 400 years. The museum consists of two main collections, Homes Through Time and Gardens Through Time, showing changes in arrangement, style, and family life over centuries. The Museum of Home is in the borough of Hackney in East London.
Top international routes
Most popular types of hire car
- Station wagons - starting at £ 31 per day
- Large cars - starting at £ 28 per day
- Medium cars - starting at £ 38 per day
- Premium cars - starting at £ 127 per day
- Small cars - starting at £ 24 per day
Services and facilities
Nearest petrol station
Popular one-way hires
- Edinburgh (648 km / 403 mi). The capital of Scotland is a long drive away from London, but this epic trip north is worth it. One of the most picturesque cities of Europe, it combines classy architecture with ancient sites and large nature areas.
- Luton (55 km / 34 mi). Located just northwest of London, Luton is not often thought of as a tourism destination, but the cozy city has its fair share of delights. Visitors appreciate the Luton Museum & Art Gallery, Stockwood Discovery Center, and the city’s two large parks.
- Manchester (317 km / 197 mi). Combining impressive industrial heritage with a touch of innovation and class, Manchester is one of the most interesting cities of North England. Whether you’re here for the famous Village area, amazing food, or the city’s two world-famous football teams, you won’t be leaving disappointed.
- Winchester (172 km / 107 mi). Known as a cathedral city for its famous central religious building, Winchester is one of the most picturesque places in South East England. In addition to the stunning cathedral, the city also boasts the equally impressive Winchester Castle and the interactive Science Center & Planetarium.
- Canterbury (95 km / 59 mi). Another city famous for an amazing cathedral, Canterbury is one of the most popular day-trip destinations for visitors of London. Inhabited since ancient times, Canterbury is home to many historic sites, specialized museums, and heritage attractions.
- Crawley (84 km / 52 mi). Small and cozy, this West Sussex town is a great place to spend a relaxing day outdoors - located just a short drive south of London, Crawley is surrounded by a number of beautiful gardens, parks, and forests.
London City Airport (LCY)
- IATA: LCY
- ICAO: EGLC
- Name: London City Airport (LCY)
- Size: Medium Airport
- Flights per year: 80,490
- Passengers (per year): 4,530,439
- Distance from the city centre: 6.8 miles / 11 km E of town
- Phone: +44 (0)20 7646 0088
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top 20 Destinations around London City Airport
Car Hire at London St Pancras Railway Station starting at £ 23.86 per day
Car Hire at London Kings Cross Railway Station starting at £ 23.86 per day0.4 km / 0.3 miles away
Car Hire at London Euston Railway Station starting at £ 23.86 per day0.7 km / 0.4 miles away
Car Hire at London Marylebone Railway Station starting at £ 23.86 per day2.7 km / 1.7 miles away
Car Hire London Edgware Road starting at £ 23.86 per day3.4 km / 2.1 miles away
Car Hire at Waterloo Railway Station starting at £ 18.27 per day3.6 km / 2.3 miles away
Car Hire at London Paddington Railway Station starting at £ 23.86 per day3.9 km / 2.4 miles away
Car Hire at London Victoria Railway Station starting at £ 33.42 per day4.2 km / 2.6 miles away
Car Hire London Fulham starting at £ 15.50 per day8.0 km / 5.0 miles away
Car Hire at London Stratford Railway Station starting at £ 23.53 per day8.6 km / 5.3 miles away
Car Hire at London Hammersmith Railway Station starting at £ 33.42 per day8.7 km / 5.4 miles away
Car Hire at London Edgware starting at £ 20.50 per day13.5 km / 8.4 miles away
Car Hire London Ilford starting at £ 13.09 per day14.3 km / 8.9 miles away
Car Hire at London Croydon South starting at £ 19.81 per day19.5 km / 12.1 miles away
Car Hire at London Airport Heathrow starting at £ 12.96 per day24.0 km / 14.9 miles away
Car Hire at Luton Airport starting at £ 14.70 per day41.7 km / 25.9 miles away
Car Hire at London Airport Gatwick starting at £ 13.67 per day42.9 km / 26.6 miles away
Car Hire at London Airport Stansted starting at £ 14.02 per day46.5 km / 28.9 miles away
Car Hire at London Southend Airport starting at £ 18.58 per day57.0 km / 35.4 miles away
Car Hire at Southampton Cruise Terminal starting at £ 17.87 per day106.0 km / 65.9 miles away
Map of Car Hire Destinations
During which month is it most affordable to hire a car at London City Airport?
What’s the most popular hire length at London City Airport?
Which month sees the highest demand for car hire at London City Airport?
Most Popular Car Hire Models
|GreenMotion||Kia Ceed||3||2||Medium cars|
|GreenMotion||VW Polo 3d||3||2||Small cars|
|GreenMotion||Toyota IQ||3||1||Small cars|
|GreenMotion||Peugeot 2008||5||2||Medium cars|
|Europcar||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Europcar||Vauxhall Corsa||3||1||Small cars|
|GreenMotion||VW Polo||4||1||Small cars|
|GreenMotion||Volvo V40||4||2||Large cars|
|GreenMotion||Fiat 500||2||1||Small cars|