Car Rental at Kosice Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
The main city of Eastern Slovakia, Kosice is also one of the landlocked country’s most visited tourist destinations. Notable for its well-preserved city center and architectural landmarks, Kosice also serves as a gateway to Slovakia’s beautiful Tatra mountains. With that in mind, these are three of the most notable attractions in and around it:
- St. Elisabeth Cathedral. Dating back to the 14th and 15th centuries, this magnificent church is one of the most notable religious buildings in the country, if not the whole region. Built in the High Gothic style, it is now a popular tourist attraction — especially its northern tower which offers great views of the city below.
- Slovak Technical Museum. Dedicated to such varied topics as the history of mining, telecommunications, chemistry, and astronomy, the main building of the Slovak Technical Museum is located in a beautiful palace on Kosice’s main street and is definitely worthy of your attention. A number of its branches like the Museum of Aviation, Museum of Cinematography, and Blacksmith’s workshop can be found in towns and villages around Kosice.
- The High Tatras. A mountain range and national park, Slovakia’s High Tatras are one of the trademarks of the country. The majestic, snow-capped peaks are fun to visit year-round as they offer opportunities for winter sports during the colder time of the year and plenty of hiking trails to explore in summer. The region is also home to many of Central Europe’s most scenic drives. The drive from Kosice takes about 90 minutes.
Top international routes
As of 2019, there is no longer domestic service to Bratislava.
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $657 per day
- Large cars - from $642 per day
- Medium cars - from $368 per day
- Vans - from $120 per day
- Small cars - from $403 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Budapest (261 km / 162 mi)
- Bratislava (402 km / 250 mi)
- Krakow (270 km / 168 mi)
- Poprad (120 km / 74 mi)
- Cluj-Napoca (432 km / 268 mi)
Kosice Airport (KSC)
- IATA: KSC
- ICAO: LZKZ
- Name: Kosice Airport (KSC)
- Size: Medium Airport
- Aircraft movements (per year): 10,662
- Passengers (per year): 496,708
- Distance from City: 3.7 miles / 6 km S of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
- Phone: +421 (0) 55 6832-123
- Email: email@example.com
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Kosice Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Kosice Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Kosice Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Keddy||Toyota Yaris||5||2||Small cars|
|Keddy||Skoda Octavia Combi||5||4||Station wagons|
|Keddy||Skoda Octavia||5||2||Large cars|
|Budget||VW Polo||4||2||Small cars|
|Keddy||Skoda Fabia STW||5||3||Station wagons|
|Global Rent a Car||Dacia Sandero Stepway||4||2||Medium cars|
|Global Rent a Car||Renault Clio||4||1||Small cars|
|Keddy||VW Golf||5||2||Medium cars|
|Megadrive||Suzuki Swift||2||1||Small cars|
Our Customers Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.