Car Rental at Belgrade Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Belgrade might not attract the same number of tourists as nearby Budapest or Vienna, but the Serbian capital can be just as interesting a place to explore. Established in the 3rd century BC and with a human habitation dating back 9,000 years, it has plenty of fascinating history to unearth but is equally known as a busy hub of contemporary culture. Here are three of Belgrade’s most interesting attractions:
- Belgrade Fortress. A palatial complex made up of a citadel and large park, the fortress is one of the symbols of Belgrade. First built in 279 BC, it marked the founding of the city; later, it withstood a number of battles and sieges, being frequently reconstructed, but always remaining Belgrade’s most notable building.
- National Museum. Located in a monumental building in the center of the city, the National Museum is not only impressive to look at, but it also has collections to match. In addition to exhibits on Serbian culture, prehistoric civilizations, and medieval art, the museum also hosts paintings and other artworks of such world-famous masters as van Gogh, Monet] and Picasso.
- Church of Saint Sava. There are many beautiful churches in Belgrade, but the Temple of Saint Sava might just be the most notable of them all. Fairly new, this grand building was built in the 20th century and was not named after the Sava River that flows through the city, but in honor of a Serbian prince and monk who lived in the 13th century.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $28 per day
- Large cars - from $24 per day
- Medium cars - from $18 per day
- Vans - from $77 per day
- Premium cars - from $57 per day
- Small cars - from $14 per day
- SUVs - from $19 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Podgorica (469 km / 291 mi)
- Sarajevo (280 km / 174 mi)
- Budapest (365 km / 227 mi)
- Bucharest (608 km / 378 mi)
- Novi Sad (80 km / 50 mi)
- Banja Luka (318 km / 197 mi)
Belgrade Airport (BEG)
- IATA: BEG
- ICAO: LYBE
- Name: Belgrade Airport (BEG)
- Distance from city: 7.5 miles / 12 km
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Belgrade Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Belgrade Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Belgrade Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Carwiz, Ok Mobility, CarQ, Autounion, Alamo|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, Medium cars, SUVs, Large cars|
|Lowest price||$14 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Ok Mobility||Volkswagen Polo||5||2||Small cars|
|Carwiz||Renault Clio||5||2||Small cars|
|CarQ||Citroen C3||4||2||Small cars|
|Alamo||Citroen C3||4||1||Small cars|
|Autounion||Volkswagen Up||5||1||Small cars|
|CarQ||Fiat Tipo||4||2||Medium cars|
|CarQ||Fiat Panda||4||2||Small cars|
|Carwiz||Skoda Fabia||5||2||Small cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.