Car Rental at Belgrade Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Belgrade might not attract the same number of tourists as nearby Budapest or Vienna, but the Serbian capital can be just as interesting a place to explore. Established in the 3rd century BC and with a human habitation dating back 9,000 years, it has plenty of fascinating history to unearth but is equally known as a busy hub of contemporary culture. Here are three of Belgrade’s most interesting attractions:
- Belgrade Fortress. A palatial complex made up of a citadel and large park, the fortress is one of the symbols of Belgrade. First built in 279 BC, it marked the founding of the city; later, it withstood a number of battles and sieges, being frequently reconstructed, but always remaining Belgrade’s most notable building.
- National Museum. Located in a monumental building in the center of the city, the National Museum is not only impressive to look at, but it also has collections to match. In addition to exhibits on Serbian culture, prehistoric civilizations, and medieval art, the museum also hosts paintings and other artworks of such world-famous masters as van Gogh, Monet] and Picasso.
- Church of Saint Sava. There are many beautiful churches in Belgrade, but the Temple of Saint Sava might just be the most notable of them all. Fairly new, this grand building was built in the 20th century and was not named after the Sava River that flows through the city, but in honor of a Serbian prince and monk who lived in the 13th century.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $59 per day
- Large cars - from $57 per day
- Medium cars - from $38 per day
- Vans - from $97 per day
- Small cars - from $27 per day
- SUVs - from $74 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Podgorica (469 km / 291 mi)
- Sarajevo (280 km / 174 mi)
- Budapest (365 km / 227 mi)
- Bucharest (608 km / 378 mi)
- Novi Sad (80 km / 50 mi)
- Banja Luka (318 km / 197 mi)
Belgrade Airport (BEG)
- IATA: BEG
- ICAO: LYBE
- Name: Belgrade Airport (BEG)
- Size: Large Airport
- Aircraft movements (per year): 58,859
- Passengers (per year): 5,343,420
- Distance from City: 7.5 miles / 12 km W of town
- Working hours:
- Phone: +381 11 209-4000
- Email: email@example.com
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Belgrade Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Belgrade Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Belgrade Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Carwiz||Renault Clio||5||2||Small cars|
|Carwiz||Opel Corsa||5||2||Small cars|
|Carwiz||Skoda Fabia||3||1||Small cars|
|Autounion||Volkswagen Up||5||2||Small cars|
|Carwiz||Ford Focus||5||1||Medium cars|
|Autounion||Opel Corsa||4||1||Small cars|
|Surprice||VW Polo||4||1||Small cars|
|Global Rent a Car||Ford Focus||4||2||Medium cars|
|MEX RENT A CAR||Fiat Panda||4||2||Small cars|
|Autounion||Volkswagen Polo||5||2||Small cars|
Our Customers Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.