Car Rental at Hamad International Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
The capital of Qatar is a former fishing village, but the newfound wealth of this gulf country has meant that in a span of a few decades, Doha has turned into a stunning metropolis. There is naturally no shortage of futuristic architecture, but scratch beneath the surface and you’ll also find plenty of culture and tradition to explore. These are three of Doha’s most interesting attractions:
- Museum of Islamic Arts. One of the most notable in the Arab world, the Museum of Islamic Arts was opened in 2008, but most of the things on display here are significantly older. With some artifacts dating back to the 7th century and the founding of the religion, the museum encompasses artwork and artifacts from such diverse places as Spain, Nigeria, Persia, and Indonesia. Visit the official website to learn more.
- Arab Museum of Modern Art. If the Museum of Islamic Arts showcases the glorious past, Mathaf, as this museum is sometimes shortened, is all about the exciting present. Located in a purpose-built building that fuses traditional Qatari architecture with futurism, the museum has an interesting collection of the most notable works of Arab artists of the last 100-odd years. Visit the museum’s English language website to learn more.
- Al Koot Fort. Also sometimes simply called the Doha Fort, this fort dates back to the late 19th century when Qatar was a part of the Ottoman Empire. After the Ottomans left, the impressive structure fell into disrepair until it was significantly restored by Sheikh Abdulla bin Qassim Al Thani. Nowadays, it is a tourist attraction and also a popular place for buying crafts and souvenirs.
Top international routes
- Kuwait City
Most popular types of rental car
- Large cars - from $70 per day
- Medium cars - from $63 per day
- Premium cars - from $322 per day
- Small cars - from $34 per day
- SUVs - from $118 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Hamad International Airport (DOH)
- IATA: DOH
- ICAO: OTBD
- Name: Hamad International Airport (DOH)
- Size: This airport is closed
- Aircraft movements (per year): 155,672
- Passengers (per year): 21,163,382
- Distance from city: 4.3 miles / 7 km SE of town
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Hamad International Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Hamad International Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Hamad International Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Alamo||Chevrolet Aveo||4||2||Small cars|
|Al Muftah Rent A Car||Nissan Sunny||4||2||Medium cars|
|SAFETY RENT A CAR||MG ZS||5||2||SUVs|
|Alamo||Nissan Versa||4||2||Medium cars|
|Budget||Nissan Sunny||4||2||Medium cars|
|Alamo||Renault Logan||4||2||Small cars|
|SAFETY RENT A CAR||Suzuki Ciaz||4||2||Large cars|
|SAFETY RENT A CAR||Mitsubishi Attrage||4||2||Small cars|
|SIXT||Kia Rio or Toyota Yaris||4||1||Small cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.