Car Rental at Luxembourg Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Luxembourg Airport is also known as Luxembourg Findel Airport, Fluchhafe Lëtzebuerg, Aéroport de Luxembourg, and Flughafen Luxemburg.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $57 per day
- Large cars - from $48 per day
- Medium cars - from $42 per day
- Small cars - from $34 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Paris (381 km / 237 mi). Both classy and inventive, romantic and bustling, the City of Lights has more world-famous landmarks, great restaurants, and thriving art centers than it’s possible to list. The city is full of surprises, but leaves no one disappointed. Do keep in mind that to travel from Luxembourg to Paris or any other of these destinations, you’ll have to cross an international border, so ask your rental car provider in advance if they permit it.
- Frankfurt (223 km / 138 mi). Although known for its financial and political might, this Western German metropolis is so much more than just a financial hub. With Europe’s most impressive skyline, beautiful churches, large public gardens, and unique cuisine, the city has lots of things for any traveler to enjoy.
- Geneva (586 km / 346 mi). Another city unjustly more famous for diplomatic acumen than its touristic virtues, Geneva is the second largest city of Switzerland. Those who do travel to this French-speaking destination will be rewarded with the iconic Jet d’Eau fountain, well-preserved old city and easy access to the nearby Alps.
- Metz (72 km / 45 mi). Located just on the other side of the border with Luxembourg, this cozy French city is right at the heart of the picturesque Mosel region. Even if you’re not driving and cannot taste the delicious local wines, visiting wineries is still a great experience, as is visiting the impressive St.-Etienne Cathedral.
- Cologne (204 km / 127 mi). German’s fourth-largest city is rightly famous for its Gothic cathedral, the most-visited landmark in all of the country. But there’s even more, as the city is home to many other impressive religious buildings, unique neighborhoods, and some daring modern architecture.
- Mulhouse (329 km / 204 mi). Located in the French region of Alsace, this industrial city is often overlooked by tourists, but nonetheless has its fair share of attractions. These include impressive National Auto Museum and the City of Train - National Railway Museum, as well as a well-preserved old town.
Luxembourg Airport (LUX)
- IATA: LUX
- ICAO: ELLX
- Name: Luxembourg Airport (LUX)
- Size: Large Airport
- Aircraft movements (per year): 85,031
- Passengers (per year): 3,020,000
- Distance from City: 3.1 miles / 5 km E of town
- Phone: +352 2464 1
- Email: mail@lux-Airport.lu
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Luxembourg Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Luxembourg Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Luxembourg Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Alamo||Peugeot 208||4||2||Small cars|
|Alamo||Renault Twingo||3||1||Small cars|
|Europcar||VW Polo||5||2||Small cars|
|Alamo||Seat Leon||5||2||Medium cars|
|Europcar||Skoda Fabia STW||4||2||Station wagons|
|Europcar||Audi A1||3||1||Small cars|
|Europcar||Skoda Octavia Combi||5||2||Station wagons|
|Europcar||VW Up||3||1||Small cars|