Car Rental Tbilisi International Airport (TBS)
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Rent a car at Tbilisi Airport! Then drive into the city, park your rental near the Old City, and enjoy a leisurely stroll, visiting the art galleries and appreciating the eclectic architecture. Climb up to Narikala Fortress, and you’ll be rewarded with some beautiful views of the city. Learn more about Georgia at the Simon Janashia National Museum of History and Archeology, the G. Chitaia Ethnographic Open-Air Museum, and the Museum of Art.
Visit the Abanotubani area to relax in the sulfur baths. Drive your rental up into the mountains, swim in Turtle Lake, and enjoy the view of Tbilisi. Back in the city, try delicious Georgian dishes like khinkali dumplings, pkhali paste with pomegranate seeds, and khachapuri bread with cheese.
Tbilisi’s an amazing destination, but Georgia has so much more to offer. With a longer term car rental deal you can visit the Caucasus Mountains or the moonlike desert around Udabno, head west to the Black Sea, or visit neighboring Armenia or Azerbaijan if crossing borders is permitted by your car provider. You can even pick up your rental car at Tbilisi Airport and drop it off in a different city. Start planning your adventure today!
Tbilisi Airport is also known as Shota Rustaveli Airport, named after a medieval Georgian poet.
Top international routes
- Tel Aviv
Most popular types of rental car
- Large cars - from $66 per day
- Medium cars - from $48 per day
- Small cars - from $58 per day
- SUVs - from $83 per day
Top car rental companies
- National (Tel: +995577967070)
- Alamo (Tel: +995577967070)
- Enterprise (Tel: +995577967070)
- Europcar (Tel: +995551348844)
- Avis (Tel: +995322923594)
- Hertz (Tel: +995597994453)
- SIXT (Tel: +995322439911)
- Dollar (Tel: +995597994453)
- Naniko (Tel: +995322141133 / +995574288855)
- Ace Rent a car (Tel: +995592710606)
- Surprice (Tel: +995322182244)
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Kutaisi (252 km / 156 mi)
- Batumi (396 km / 246 mi)
- Yerevan (293 km / 182 mi)
Tbilisi International Airport (TBS)
- IATA: TBS
- ICAO: UGTB
- Airport name: Tbilisi International Airport (TBS)
- Airport type: Public / Civil
- Airport Size: Large Airport
- Elevation AMSL: 495 m / 1624 ft
- Runway Surface: Asphalt
- Passengers (per year): 3,164,139
- Distance from City: 10.6 miles / 17 km SE of town
- Airport Hours: 24 hours a day
- Phone: +995 32 947886
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Tbilisi International Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Tbilisi International Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Tbilisi International Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Alamo||Toyota Yaris||4||1||Small cars|
|Avis||Toyota Land Cruiser Prado||4||3||SUVs|
|Alamo||Kia Picanto||3||1||Small cars|
|Enterprise||Suzuki Swift||4||2||Small cars|
Top 11 Suppliers for Tbilisi International Airport in 2020
Why choose us?
Exclusive rates from a wide range of suppliersProviding rental offers for over 2,000,000 cars in 150+ countries, we can find you a great car in the right location for the best price
High level of satisfactionGreat Trustpilot review score – 4.6 – based on feedback from thousands of our customers
Personalized assistance during the reservation process24/7 customer support in 12 languages via your preferred channel — chat, phone, email