Car Rental at Tbilisi International Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Previously synonymous with strife and hardship, the Caucasian nation of Georgia has successfully reinvented itself as one of the best travel destinations on the border between Europe and Asia. The country’s timeless capital, Tbilisi, offers layers of fascinating history, panoramic mountain views, and a busy cultural scene. Below are three of the best attractions in and around it — if you plan to travel more in Georgia, check out the best destinations to visit in Georgia.
- Open Air Museum of Ethnography. A great place to learn about Georgian culture, this is one of the most interesting museums in the country. It is best known for its traditional Georgian dwellings (you can clearly see the architectural variation of buildings from different cultural regions), but there are even older exhibits on display, such as the stone dolmens dating back millennia. The museum is quite a bit west of the city center and can be reached by car in about 20 minutes.
- Tbilisi Opera and Ballet State Theater. The famous opera and ballet house has been open for 170 years, and a visit to it offers one of the most memorable cultural experiences you can have in Georgia. Some of the contemporary theatrical productions incorporate traditional Georgian dancing. Located in a highly distinct building in the Old Tbilisi area, the opera is near a number of other landmarks such as the National Gallery.
- Mtskheta. The old capital of Georgia is one of the most famous destinations for a day trip from Tbilisi. Although less than 8,000 people call it their home nowadays, Mtskheta punches way above its weight when it comes to attractions that include Jvari and several other monasteries, Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, which recently turned 1,000 years old, and plenty of atmosphere. Mtskheta is north of Tbilisi, with the drive only taking about 35 minutes.
Top international routes
- Tel Aviv
Most popular types of rental car
- Large cars - from $47 per day
- Medium cars - from $38 per day
- Vans - from $96 per day
- Premium cars - from $64 per day
- Small cars - from $34 per day
- SUVs - from $58 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Kutaisi (252 km / 156 mi)
- Batumi (396 km / 246 mi)
- Yerevan (293 km / 182 mi)
Tbilisi International Airport (TBS)
- IATA: TBS
- ICAO: UGTB
- Name: Tbilisi International Airport (TBS)
- Distance from city: 10.6 miles / 17 km
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Tbilisi International Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Tbilisi International Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Tbilisi International Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Dollar, Hertz, Surprice, GreenMotion, Alamo|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, SUVs, Medium cars, Vans|
|Lowest price||$34 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Dollar||Nissan Micra||5||1||Small cars|
|Dollar||Renault Logan||4||2||Medium cars|
|Hertz||Toyota Corolla||4||2||Medium cars|
|Hertz||Kia Picanto||5||1||Small cars|
|Hertz||Renault Logan||4||2||Small cars|
|GreenMotion||Renault Sandero||5||1||Small cars|
|GreenMotion||Mercedes Benz Vito||5||9||Vans|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.