Car Rental at Copenhagen Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
The capital and by far largest city of Denmark, Copenhagen is equally known for its high standard of living, inventive spirit, and cultural atmosphere. From royally impressive architecture to interactive museums, the city is rich in tourist attractions and also offers access to the rest of eastern Denmark. These are someof the most interesting places to see in and around it:
- National Museum. A large and modern institution with a focus on topics like archaeology, anthropology, and ethnography, Nationalmuseet is one of the most interesting places to visit in the city. In addition to well-curated exhibitions on Danish history that include ancient artifacts like the Gundestrup cauldron and Trundholm sun chariot, the museum also covers fascinating cultures from South America, Greenland, and other places from around the world.
- Tycho Brahe Planetarium. Located in a fittingly futuristic building, the Tycho Brahe Planetarium — named after the Danish astronomy pioneer of the 16th century — is another fascinating place to visit. In addition to its most famous exhibit, a large lunar rock, the planetarium is known for its 3D shows and interactive exhibitions about space research and modern science.
- Roskilde. The old capital of Denmark and now synonymous with the music festival that takes place there every summer, Roskilde is fascinating to visit even when it is not frequented by the world’s largest rock acts. In addition to a large palace and a church, there is also the Viking Ship Museum, Tools Museum, and a number of parks and forests. The drive from Copenhagen takes only about 40 minutes.
- Tivoli Gardens. An amusement park set right in the center of the city, a day here is fun for any age. With rides, roller coasters, shows, concerts, gardens, restaurants, and festivals, there are exciting activities here year-round.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $35 per day
- Large cars - from $36 per day
- Medium cars - from $31 per day
- Vans - from $88 per day
- Premium cars - from $60 per day
- Small cars - from $28 per day
- SUVs - from $55 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Oslo (595 km / 370 mi)
- Stockholm (645 km / 401 mi)
- Amsterdam (790 km / 491 mi)
- Billund (265 km / 165 mi)
- Bergen (1,056 km / 656 mi)
- Stena Line Gothenburg Ferry Terminal (304 km / 189 mi)
- Randers (335 km / 208 mi)
Copenhagen Airport (CPH)
- IATA: CPH
- ICAO: EKCH
- Name: Copenhagen Airport (CPH)
- Distance from city: 5 miles / 8 km
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Copenhagen Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Copenhagen Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Copenhagen Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Keddy, Alamo, SIXT, Enterprise, Hertz|
|Popular car categories||Medium cars, Small cars, Vans, Station wagons|
|Lowest price||$28 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Keddy||Ford Focus||4||2||Medium cars|
|Keddy||Ford Focus STW||5||3||Station wagons|
|Keddy||Ford Fiesta||5||1||Small cars|
|Alamo||Citroen C3||4||1||Small cars|
|Keddy||Toyota Aygo||3||2||Small cars|
|Keddy||Honda Jazz||4||1||Medium cars|
|Alamo||Kia Ceed||5||2||Medium cars|
|Alamo||Citroen C1||3||1||Small cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.