Car Rental at Billund Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Located in the continental, western part of the country, Billund Airport is the busiest in Denmark outside the capital region. Although most tourist visits to the region are dominated by one particular landmark (more about it below), there are at least several good reasons to visit the area — here are three of them:
- Legoland. Such is the popularity of Legoland that many Danes consider the airport to belong primarily to the theme park, not the town of Billund — a theory that is further given strength by the fact that the distance between the airport and the park is less than 3 km (1.6 miles). A complex of entertainment, it includes not just the Legoland itself, but also a Lalandia water park and other attractions.
- Skjern. Although the initial plans to create a national park around the Skjern river basin haven’t materialized as of 2022, the natural beauty of this waterway cannot be denied, and, indeed, an unofficial nature preserve has been created by the local communities. Most of the tourist infrastructure such as wooden paths and hiking trails can be found in the Skjerne Meadows near the village of Skjern, about an hour’s drive northwest of Billund.
- Ribe. Although nowadays only home to around 8,000 people, Ribe has the honor of being the oldest town in Denmark. Largely pedestrian, the city’s well-preserved center is known for its cobblestone streets, as well as landmarks such as the Ribe Castle, Ribe Cathedral, and the Viking Center. Ribe also provides access to the so-called Wadden Sea, a tidal zone of wetlands and a hub of biodiversity, and the nature park of the same name. The drive from Billund to Ribe takes about one hour.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $41 per day
- Large cars - from $41 per day
- Medium cars - from $36 per day
- Vans - from $63 per day
- Premium cars - from $68 per day
- Small cars - from $27 per day
- SUVs - from $45 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Copenhagen (267 km / 166 mi)
- Aalborg (205 km / 127 mi)
- Oslo (570 km / 354 mi)
- Aarhus (96 km / 59 mi)
- Hamburg (284 km / 176 mi)
- Amsterdam (735 km / 457 mi)
Billund Airport (BLL)
- IATA: BLL
- ICAO: EKBI
- Name: Billund Airport (BLL)
- Distance from city: 1.2 miles / 2 km
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Billund Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Billund Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Billund Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Keddy, Alamo, SIXT, Enterprise, Avis|
|Popular car categories||Medium cars, Small cars, Vans, SUVs|
|Lowest price||$27 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Keddy||Ford Focus||4||2||Medium cars|
|Alamo||Citroen C3||4||1||Small cars|
|Alamo||Kia Ceed||4||2||Medium cars|
|SIXT||Citroën C3||5||0||Medium cars|
|Keddy||Ford Fiesta||5||1||Small cars|
|Keddy||Mitsubishi Lancer||4||2||Large cars|
|Alamo||Citroen C3||3||1||Small cars|
|Keddy||Honda Jazz||4||1||Medium cars|
|Alamo||Kia Ceed||5||2||Medium cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.