Car Rental at Omaha Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
The capital and by far the largest urban area of Nebraska, Omaha is one of the most interesting cities to visit in the Great Plains. Cultured and lively, it also provides access to some fun day trips. These are three of the best places to visit in and around it:
- Joslyn Art Museum. Rightfully one of the points of pride of the city, Joslyn has a fascinatingly diverse collection of art. These include works by Ancient Greeks and other famous civilizations, but also the creations of more recent, internationally famous masters such as Rembrandt, Matisse, and Pollock. The museum celebrated its 90th birthday in 2021. Visit its official website to learn more about exhibitions and hours.
- Theaters. Compared to its size, Omaha has one of the largest and liveliest drama communities in the country, so if you’re into performance arts, your odds of catching a fine show are really good regardless of when you visit. Some of the most notable places include Omaha Playhouse, the largest community theater in the U.S., as well as the Orpheum, Omaha Opera House, American Midwest Ballet, Bluebarn Theater, and Omaha Symphony Orchestra (you might also be interested in visiting the Omaha Black Music Hall of Fame).
- Platte River State Park. Characterized by rolling hills and scenic woodlands, the Platte River is one of the most popular nature preserves in the area. Visitors can follow the Waterfall Trail or one of the other hiking trails, go on a kayaking tour down the river, or try activities at the Roger G. Sykes Outdoor Heritage Complex. There is even a possibility to stay in a refurbished historical cabin. Platte River State Park is southwest of Omaha and can be reached in only about 40 minutes by car.
Top international routes
- Dallas/Fort Worth
- Minneapolis/St. Paul
Most popular types of rental car
- Convertibles - from $149 per day
- Large cars - from $60 per day
- Medium cars - from $59 per day
- Vans - from $157 per day
- Premium cars - from $77 per day
- Small cars - from $58 per day
- SUVs - from $58 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Chicago (470 mi / 756 km)
- Minneapolis (381 mi / 613 km)
- Denver (544 mi / 875 mi)
Omaha Airport (OMA)
- IATA: OMA
- ICAO: KOMA
- Name: Omaha Airport (OMA)
- Distance from city: 3 miles / 4.8 km
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Omaha Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Omaha Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Omaha Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Alamo, National|
|Popular car categories||Medium cars, Premium cars, Large cars, SUVs|
|Lowest price||$58 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Alamo||Chevrolet Colorado||4||2||Large cars|
|National||Ford F-150||4||4||Premium cars|
|Alamo||Nissan Versa||4||2||Medium cars|
|Alamo||Cadillac XTS||4||2||Premium cars|