Car Rental at St. Louis Lambert International Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Situated at the confluence of the Mississippi and Missouri rivers, The Gateway to the West is one of the most interesting destinations of the American Midwest. Known for its large green spaces and creative spirit, it is also one of the most affordable metropolises in the country. These are three of its most interesting attractions:
- Gateway Arch. No trip to St. Louis is complete without seeing its most instantly recognizable landmark. The world’s tallest arch (and the tallest man-made monument in the New World), dates back to the 1960s and is meant to symbolize the American people’s gateway to the west. Located right on the river, the arch has a visitors’ center and an observation platform and is surrounded by a small, but lovely national park of the same name.
- Cathedral Basilica of Saint Louis. Built to resemble the famous old houses of prayer in the Byzantine Empire, this cathedral is of the most beautiful churches in the Midwest. Of Catholic denomination, its construction dates back to the 1910s, and it can be found in the busy Central West End area. The cathedral boasts one of the largest mosaic installations that can be found anywhere in the world.
- Missouri Botanical Garden. The state of Missouri has many lovely nature areas to explore, but some of those can be accessed without leaving the St. Louis area. Also called the Shaw’s Garden, this is the second-largest botanical park in all of the United States. In addition to a wide array of gardens where both native and exotic plant species can be found, the garden also boasts a butterfly zoo and a herbarium of truly biblical proportions housing more than 6.5 million specimens.
Top international routes
- Dallas/Fort Worth
- New York City
Most popular types of rental car
- Convertibles - from $295 per day
- Large cars - from $58 per day
- Medium cars - from $58 per day
- Vans - from $95 per day
- Premium cars - from $95 per day
- Small cars - from $57 per day
- SUVs - from $60 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
If you're approaching the airport from Highway 67, then you can exit at Highway 180 and fill up then head to the airport. From other directions, you may want to fill up earlier and just top off right at the airport.
Popular one-way rentals
- Springfield, Missouri (219 mi / 352 km)
- Chicago (305 mi / 491 km)
- Denver (836 mi / 1,345 km)
- El Paso (1,220 mi / 1,963 km)
- Orlando (1,003 mi / 1,614 km)
- Detroit (538 mi / 866 km)
St. Louis Lambert International Airport (STL)
- IATA: STL
- ICAO: KSTL
- Name: St. Louis Lambert International Airport (STL)
- Distance from city: 10 miles / 16.1 km
Top 4 Locations near St. Louis Lambert International Airport
160.5 km / 99.7 miles away
Car Rental at Springfield-Branson National Airport from $44.87 per day312.9 km / 194.4 miles away
Car Rental at Branson Airport from $84.74 per day349.9 km / 217.4 miles away
Car Rental at Kansas City International Airport from $47.73 per day380.1 km / 236.2 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at St. Louis Lambert International Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at St. Louis Lambert International Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at St. Louis Lambert International Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Alamo, Hertz, Budget, Avis|
|Popular car categories||Large cars, SUVs, Premium cars, Small cars|
|Lowest price||$57 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Hertz||Mazda 3||5||3||Large cars|
|Budget||Toyota Corolla||4||1||Large cars|
|Alamo||Ford F-150||4||4||Premium cars|
|Alamo||Chevrolet Colorado||4||2||Large cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.