Car Rental at MBS International Airport
500+ Trusted Providers:
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Mitsubishi Mirage or similar
$74.50 per day
Nissan Maxima or similar
$84.64 per day
Kia Soul or similar
$91.99 per day
Hyundai Elantra or similar
$75.38 per day
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
VW Jetta or similar
$76.25 / per day
Nissan Altima or similar
$76.60 / per day
Cadillac XTS or similar
$89.39 / per day
Chrysler Pacifica or similar
$175.58 / per day
The above prices are only approximate and were last updated at 03:00 on 2022-07-04. Prices may vary based on the booking dates, length of rental, and car class.
Speed limit out of town
72 - 120 km/h
45 - 75 mi/h
Speed limit within town
40 - 120 km/h
25 - 75 mi/h
Acceptable limit of BAC
Airport Car Rental
MBS International Airport is also known as Midland–Bay City–Saginaw Airport, Freeland MBS International Airport, and Saginaw MBS International Airport.
Top international routes
- Minneapolis-St. Paul
Delta Connection and United Express
The single airport terminal serves all arriving and departing flights.
MBS International Airport serves three cities in the state of Michigan. The airport is about 15 mi (24 km) northwest of Saginaw, about 15 mi (24 km) southwest of Bay City, and about 13 mi (21 km) southeast of Midland. M47-S/Midland Road, Gratiot Avenue, and Michigan Avenue are the main roads connecting the airport to Saginaw. Garfield Road, US-10, and Thomas Street are the main roads connecting the airport to Bay City. Garfield Road, Salzburg Road, Carter Road, and Wilder Road are the main streets connecting the airport to Midland.
Most popular types of rental car
- Large cars - from $91 per day
- Medium cars - from $90 per day
- Vans - from $177 per day
- Premium cars - from $96 per day
- Small cars - from $91 per day
- SUVs - from $104 per day
Car rental desks
Many are in the baggage claim area. The exact location of your car rental provider's desk will be listed on your Confirmation Voucher.
Services and facilities
Although the airport is quite small, you’ll find a snack bar, vending machines, a newsstand, a convenience store, ATMs, baby changing facilities, pay phones, and a lost and found office. Keep in mind that the airport is open from 4:30 a.m. until the last flight of the day, when it closes for the night. Assistance is available for travelers with reduced mobility.
Nearest gas station
Marathon Gas at 991 Midland Road, Auburn, can be reached in about eight minutes and is open from 5:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m Monday to Thursday, from 5:00 a.m. to midnight on Fridays, from 6:00 a.m. to midnight on Saturdays, and from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. on Sundays. There are many other gas stations near the airport and on the way to all three cities.
Popular one-way rentals
- Detroit (119 mi / 191 km). By far the largest city in Michigan, Detroit has become a hub for young and brave artists from all over the United States. Many former industrial buildings have been turned into cultural centers, art galleries, and performance venues. The city is also home to famous old neighborhoods such as Corktown, Greektown, and Woodbridge.
- Cleveland (272 mi / 438 km). Located in Northern Ohio on the coast of Lake Erie, Cleveland is something of a hidden gem. The city has plenty for a traveler to enjoy, from Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum and Great Lakes Science Center to Cleveland Public Art center and the Cleveland Arcade.
- Toronto (301 mi / 484 km). The largest city in Canada, Toronto is a classy place to visit. From a bustling arts scene and diverse neighborhoods to famous old landmarks like the Art Gallery of Toronto and CN Tower, it has something for every visitor. To go from the USA to Canada, you’ll have to cross the international border, so ask your rental car provider in advance if they permit it.
MBS International Airport (MBS)
- IATA: MBS
- ICAO: KMBS
- Name: MBS International Airport (MBS)
- Size: Large Airport
- Distance from City: 9 miles / 14.5 km NW of town
- Phone: +1 989 695 5555
Top 9 Locations near MBS International Airport
Car Rental at Bishop International Airport from $74.50 per day69.9 km / 43.4 miles away
Car Rental at Gerald R. Ford Int. Airport from $74.50 per day137.3 km / 85.3 miles away
Car Rental at Ann Arbor Municipal Airport from $84.57 per day149.2 km / 92.7 miles away
Car Rental at Detroit Airport from $64.62 per day159.5 km / 99.1 miles away
Car Rental at Muskegon County Airport from $124.11 per day178.3 km / 110.8 miles away
Car Rental at Cherry Capital (Traverse City) Airport from $74.50 per day178.8 km / 111.1 miles away
Car Rental at Kalamazoo/Battle Creek Airport from $74.50 per day187.8 km / 116.7 miles away
Car Rental at Delta County Airport from $84.57 per day339.5 km / 211.0 miles away
Car Rental at Houghton County Memorial Airport from $68.13 per day529.7 km / 329.1 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
What’s the most popular rental length at MBS International Airport?
Travel length differs from one month to another: in June the average rental period is 8 days, while in December, the average rental period is only 4 days.
Average Rental Length
Which is the busiest car rental month at MBS International Airport?
Travelers are most likely to rent a car at MBS International Airport in August, while the fewest number of travelers rent in July.
Popularity by Monthly Searches
Car rental statistics
Highest rated company
8.65 / 10
Lowest rated company
8.31 / 10
Total rental companies
Average daily price
Lowest daily price
Total cars available
Top 7 Suppliers at MBS International Airport in 2022
9200 Garfield Rd, Freeland, Saginaw County, Michigan, 48623, United States
$74 - $201
9200 GARFIELD RD
9200 GARFIELD RD,
$85 - $211
9200 Garfield Road
$91 - $118
8600 Garfield Rd
8600 Garfield Road
9200 Garfield Road