Car Hire at Bratislava Airport
Cheapest Car Hire Rates
Most Popular Car Hire Deals
Airport Car Hire
The capital of Slovakia is a great city to visit. It was previously often overlooked for its more famous neighbours, Vienna, Budapest, and Prague, but during the last decade, Bratislava has become one of the most exciting weekend getaways in Europe. Historic and scenic, but full of creative energy, it has plenty to see and do. Here are three of its most interesting attractions:
- Bratislava Castle. The massive hilltop castle is the symbol of the city and one of its most visited tourist attractions. A mixture of architectural styles, it is famous for its courtyard, gardens, and gates. Inside the castle, you’ll find reminders of the Hungarian and Habsburg kings who used to rule from here. The castle provides magnificent views not only of the rest of the city but also Slovakia’s neighbours, Austria and Hungary.
- Old Town. Home to the impressive castle, as well as a number of other famous landmarks, the city’s Old Town is the Bratislava of postcards. Buildings like the Episcopal Summer Palace, Trinity Church, the Primate’s Palace and Michael Gate, as well as a number of expansive squares, are some of the most visited (and most photographed) places in all of Slovakia. The Old Town is also home to the beautiful Bratislava waterfront.
- Danubiana Meulensteen Art Museum. Impressively situated on an island in the River Danube, the Danubiana is one of the most interesting contemporary buildings in Central Europe. Inside, you’ll find a permanent collection, as well as a number of rotating exhibitions of the works of Slovak and foreign artists. The museum is surrounded by a sculpture park that is just as fun to explore, especially on a sunny day.
Top international routes
Most popular types of hire car
- Station wagons - starting at £ 16 per day
- Large cars - starting at £ 35 per day
- Medium cars - starting at £ 13 per day
- People Carriers - starting at £ 50 per day
- Premium cars - starting at £ 66 per day
- Small cars - starting at £ 11 per day
- SUVs - starting at £ 16 per day
Car hire desks
Services and facilities
Nearest petrol station
Popular one-way hires
- Vienna (87 km / 54 mi)
- Prague (342 km / 212 mi)
- Budapest (209 km / 130 mi)
- Split (796 km / 494 mi)
- Hamburg (980 km / 609 mi)
- Milan (949 km / 590 mi)
Bratislava Airport (BTS)
- IATA: BTS
- ICAO: LZIB
- Name: Bratislava Airport (BTS)
- Distance from the city centre: 5.6 miles / 9 km
Map of Car Hire Destinations
In which month is car hire at Bratislava Airport the most affordable?
This information can help you determine the low season. But note that these prices are only averages. The cost of your hire is determined by the type of car you select, the length of time you hire it for and how much in advance you book. Simply type in your dates in the form at the top of the page in order to find out the exact prices.
What’s the usual hire length for renters at Bratislava Airport?
Which time of year sees the highest demand for car hire at Bratislava Airport?
Car Hire Information
|Popular suppliers||WheeGo, Autounion, PANEK, Surprice, AddCar|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, Medium cars, Station wagons, SUVs|
|Lowest price||£ 11 per day|
Most Popular Car Hire Models
|WheeGo||Opel Corsa||4||1||Small cars|
|WheeGo||Fiat 500||4||1||Small cars|
|PANEK||Citroën C3||5||2||Small cars|
|WheeGo||Skoda Scala||4||2||Medium cars|
|Autounion||Hyundai i10||5||1||Small cars|
|Autounion||Ford Fiesta||5||1||Small cars|
|AddCar||Hyundai i20||4||2||Small cars|
|Autounion||Skoda Fabia||5||2||Small cars|
|WheeGo||Skoda Fabia||4||2||Small cars|
|Europcar||Toyota Corolla Sedan||4||2||Medium cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.