Car Hire at Bratislava Airport
Cheapest Car Hire Rates
Most Popular Car Hire Offers
Airport Car Hire
The capital of Slovakia is a great city to visit. It was previously often overlooked for its more famous neighbours, Vienna, Budapest, and Prague, but during the last decade, Bratislava has become one of the most exciting weekend getaways in Europe. Historic and scenic, but full of creative energy, it has plenty to see and do. Here are three of its most interesting attractions:
- Bratislava Castle. The massive hilltop castle is the symbol of the city and one of its most visited tourist attractions. A mixture of architectural styles, it is famous for its courtyard, gardens, and gates. Inside the castle, you’ll find reminders of the Hungarian and Habsburg kings who used to rule from here. The castle provides magnificent views not only of the rest of the city but also Slovakia’s neighbours, Austria and Hungary.
- Old Town. Home to the impressive castle, as well as a number of other famous landmarks, the city’s Old Town is the Bratislava of postcards. Buildings like the Episcopal Summer Palace, Trinity Church, the Primate’s Palace and Michael Gate, as well as a number of expansive squares, are some of the most visited (and most photographed) places in all of Slovakia. The Old Town is also home to the beautiful Bratislava waterfront.
- Danubiana Meulensteen Art Museum. Impressively situated on an island in the River Danube, the Danubiana is one of the most interesting contemporary buildings in Central Europe. Inside, you’ll find a permanent collection, as well as a number of rotating exhibitions of the works of Slovak and foreign artists. The museum is surrounded by a sculpture park that is just as fun to explore, especially on a sunny day.
Top international routes
Most popular types of hire car
- Station wagons - starting at £ 61 per day
- Large cars - starting at £ 52 per day
- Medium cars - starting at £ 40 per day
- People Carriers - starting at £ 90 per day
- Small cars - starting at £ 27 per day
Car hire desks
Services and facilities
Nearest petrol station
Popular one-way hires
- Vienna (87 km / 54 mi)
- Prague (342 km / 212 mi)
- Budapest (209 km / 130 mi)
- Split (796 km / 494 mi)
- Hamburg (980 km / 609 mi)
- Milan (949 km / 590 mi)
Bratislava Airport (BTS)
- IATA: BTS
- ICAO: LZIB
- Name: Bratislava Airport (BTS)
- Size: Large Airport
- Flights per year: 27,322
- Distance from the city centre: 5.6 miles / 9 km NE of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
- Phone: +421 2 3303 3353
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Map of Car Hire Destinations
During which month is it most affordable to hire a car at Bratislava Airport?
What’s the most popular hire length at Bratislava Airport?
Which month sees the highest demand for car hire at Bratislava Airport?
Most Popular Car Hire Models
|Budget||VW Polo||4||2||Small cars|
|Global Rent a Car||Renault Clio||4||1||Small cars|
|Surprice||Skoda Fabia||5||3||Small cars|
|AddCar||Opel Corsa||5||2||Small cars|
|Megadrive||Suzuki Swift||2||1||Small cars|
|AddCar||VW Golf STW||5||3||Station wagons|
|Global Rent a Car||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Global Rent a Car||Dacia Sandero Stepway||4||2||Medium cars|
|Surprice||Skoda Fabia||5||2||Small cars|
Our Customers Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.