Car Rental at Jerez La Parra Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Jerez Airport is also known as International Airport of Jerez–La Parra and Aeropuerto de Jerez.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Convertibles - from $23 per day
- Station wagons - from $36 per day
- Large cars - from $57 per day
- Medium cars - from $36 per day
- People Carriers/Vans - from $59 per day
- Small cars - from $23 per day
- SUVs - from $41 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Seville (95 km / 59 mi). The largest city and capital of Andalusia, Seville is famous for flamenco, the Alcázar Palace, General Archive of the Indies, and a truly stunning cathedral. The city is also near the beautifully mountainous Sierra Norte area.
- Malaga (239 km / 148 mi). Malaga might lack something of the historic appeal of the other Andalusian cities (although it has that, too), but it more than makes up for it with some of the nicest beaches in all of Spain. The center of the famous Costa del Sol or the Coast of the Sun, it attracts thousands of visitors every year.
- Madrid (587 km / 365 mi). The capital of Spain is one of the largest and most diverse cities in Europe. Famous for its world-class museums and equally impressive football teams, it is a true hub of art, entertainment, and cuisine from all over the Spanish-speaking world.
- Valencia (747 km / 464 mi). Valencia is famous for its amazing paella, indeed a highlight of any trip there, but Spain's third city offers so much more than just culinary delights. Inhabited since antiquity, it is home to historic sites and modern museums, as well as a long and beautiful surrounding coastline.
- Cordoba (233 km / 145 mi). Located in northern Andalusia, Cordoba is a history lover’s delight. With traces of Neanderthal settlements, the city was later ruled by Romans, Visigoths, and Moors. The latter were responsible for the construction of Mezquita, a mosque that was later turned into a church and is one of the most impressive landmarks not only in the city, but in all of Spain.
- Portimão (347 km / 215 mi). Located on the Atlantic coast, Portimão is the second-largest city of Algarve, a Southern Portuguese region famous for stunning coastline, beautiful nature areas, and relaxed lifestyle. Visit Portimão’s impressive churches, then travel to explore the surrounding beaches and mountains.
Jerez La Parra Airport (XRY)
- IATA: XRY
- ICAO: LEJR
- Name: Jerez La Parra Airport (XRY)
- Size: Medium Airport
- Aircraft movements (per year): 48,628
- Passengers (per year): 1,046,251
- Distance from City: 5 miles / 8 km NE of town
Top 20 Locations near Jerez Airport
Car Rental at Cadiz Train Station from $17.78 per day31.7 km / 19.7 miles away
Car Rental at Seville Train Station from $7.95 per day71.7 km / 44.5 miles away
Car Rental at Seville Airport from $4.12 per day75.8 km / 47.1 miles away
Car Rental at Algeciras Ferry Port from $15.62 per day88.6 km / 55.1 miles away
Car Rental at Gibraltar La Linea Airport from $12.24 per day92.5 km / 57.5 miles away
Car Rental at Huelva Train Station from $16.15 per day96.5 km / 60.0 miles away
Car Rental at Malaga Airport from $1.42 per day139.8 km / 86.9 miles away
Car Rental at Malaga Train Station from $7.58 per day145.6 km / 90.5 miles away
Car Rental at Malaga Port from $43.77 per day146.6 km / 91.1 miles away
Car Rental at Granada Airport from $8.30 per day209.0 km / 129.9 miles away
Car Rental at Granada Train Station from $17.78 per day223.4 km / 138.8 miles away
Car Rental at Jaen Train Station from $13.56 per day231.5 km / 143.8 miles away
Car Rental at Badajoz Airport from $23.29 per day247.3 km / 153.7 miles away
Car Rental at Ciudad Real Train Station from $23.50 per day312.1 km / 193.9 miles away
Car Rental at Almeria Airport from $21.77 per day328.9 km / 204.3 miles away
Car Rental Madrid Leganes from $13.22 per day445.2 km / 276.6 miles away
Car Rental at Murcia Corvera Airport from $7.97 per day451.9 km / 280.8 miles away
Car Rental at Madrid Atocha Train Station from $13.22 per day455.8 km / 283.2 miles away
Car Rental Madrid Arganda del Rey from $29.30 per day456.2 km / 283.4 miles away
Car Rental at Cartagena Train Station from $11.67 per day460.7 km / 286.3 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Jerez La Parra Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Jerez La Parra Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Jerez La Parra Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Interrent||Fiat Panda||3||2||Small cars|
|Interrent||VW Polo||5||1||Small cars|
|Goldcar||Peugeot 108||3||1||Small cars|
|Interrent||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Enterprise||Seat Ibiza||4||1||Small cars|
|Enterprise||Toyota Aygo||3||1||Small cars|
|Goldcar||VW Polo||5||1||Small cars|
|Goldcar||Ford Focus||5||2||Medium cars|
|Goldcar||Fiat Panda||3||2||Small cars|
|SIXT||Citroën C1||3||Small cars|