Car Rental at Bergen Flesland Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
The second city of Norway, Bergen is known as the rainiest place in Europe. Should that discourage you from traveling there, keep in mind that Bergen is also famous for its historical architecture, sophisticated museums, high quality of living, a large fish market, and absolutely stunning hikes in the surrounding mountains and fjords. On balance, it’s still an absolutely lovely destination to visit! These are three of the most interesting attractions in and around it:
- Bryggen. Bergen is known for its wooden architecture, and one of the best places in the city to enjoy is the Bryggen neighborhood. Having survived several large fires over the last centuries, the buildings are collectively recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage site, and the fact that many of them are located right on the waterfront only adds to the experience. Make sure also to visit the Bryggens Museum which houses many archaeological artifacts found in the area.
- Bergen Museum. Bergen Museum is actually two separate institutions that are next door to each other — the Cultural History Museum and Natural History Museum. The former is dedicated to the topics of art and anthropology, while the latter has such varied exhibits as rainforest flora and giant whale skeletons, and both are fascinating to visit. Museum enthusiasts will be thrilled to find out that a third museum —the Bergen Maritime Museum — is also located in the area.
- Sognefjord. If any place deserves to be called majestic, it’s Sognefjord. The longest fjord in Europe, it stretches for about 205 km (127 miles) before reaching the sea. The drive here takes about four hours each way, so it requires some planning but is a very rewarding experience — although those with limited time will be delighted to find out that several smaller but very picturesque fjords can be found in the Bergen area.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $36 per day
- Large cars - from $45 per day
- Medium cars - from $32 per day
- Vans - from $220 per day
- Premium cars - from $140 per day
- Small cars - from $30 per day
- SUVs - from $69 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Oslo (465 km / 289 mi)
- Trondheim (663 km / 412 mi)
- Alesund (420 km / 261 mi)
- Ørsta (321 km / 199 mi)
- Stavanger (210 km / 130 mi)
- Gothenburg (758 km / 471 mi)
Bergen Flesland Airport (BGO)
- IATA: BGO
- ICAO: ENBR
- Name: Bergen Flesland Airport (BGO)
- Distance from city: 7.5 miles / 12 km
Top 11 Locations near Bergen Flesland Airport
Car Rental in Bergen (Downtown) from $182.20 per day10.5 km / 6.5 miles away
Car Rental at Haugesund Airport from $60.79 per day105.4 km / 65.5 miles away
Car Rental at Alesund Airport from $58.06 per day256.5 km / 159.4 miles away
Car Rental at Oslo Airport from $23.28 per day324.7 km / 201.8 miles away
Car Rental at Trondheim Airport from $30.05 per day461.4 km / 286.7 miles away
Car Rental at Bodo Airport from $48.83 per day894.4 km / 555.8 miles away
Car Rental at Leknes Airport from $109.03 per day961.5 km / 597.4 miles away
Car Rental at Svolvaer Airport from $52.45 per day992.3 km / 616.6 miles away
Car Rental at Harstad Evenes Airport from $79.84 per day1061.1 km / 659.3 miles away
Car Rental at Tromso Airport from $32.17 per day1220.5 km / 758.4 miles away
1410.8 km / 876.6 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Bergen Flesland Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Bergen Flesland Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Bergen Flesland Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||SIXT, Keddy, Alamo, Hertz, Thrifty|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, Medium cars, Station wagons, SUVs|
|Lowest price||$30 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Keddy||Toyota Yaris||5||2||Small cars|
|Thrifty||Toyota Yaris||4||1||Small cars|
|Hertz||Toyota Corolla||4||2||Medium cars|
|SIXT||Toyota Yaris||2||1||Small cars|
|SIXT||Toyota Corolla STW Aut.||4||2||Station wagons|
|SIXT||VW Golf||5||1||Medium cars|
|Hertz||Volkswagen ID.3||4||2||Medium cars|
|SIXT||VW Polo||3||1||Small cars|
|SIXT||BMW i3||5||1||Medium cars|
|Thrifty||Toyota Aygo||3||2||Small cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.