Car Rental at Chisinau Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
The capital and largest city of Moldova, Chisinau is also where the bulk of the country’s tourist attractions are located. The city is home to interesting architecture, many museums, and green spaces and also offers easy access to a number of destinations just outside its borders. These are three of the most interesting attractions in Chisinau:
- Rose Valley. A large nature area within the city limits, the Rose Valley is one of the nicest green spaces in Chisinau. There are three large lakes where you can go boating, waterfront restaurants, historical sites like a Paleo-Slavic tribal sanctuary, and a small amusement park. The valley is just south of the city center and can be easily accessed by car.
- Ciuflea Monastery. This small monastery near the center of the city is one of the most photographed buildings in the city thanks to its bright blue wooden facade and domes. The interior of the monastery is just as interesting to explore thanks to beautiful wall frescoes and many other ornate elements. There are other notable religious buildings in Chisinau including the Nativity Cathedral and the Transfiguration Church.
- Orhei. Located about an hour’s drive from Chisinau, the cozy town of Orhei is both one of Moldova’s most beloved tourist attractions and one of the most popular day trips from the capital. The most visited places in Orhei include Old Orhei, an archaeological complex that has been inhabited since prehistory and has a monastery carved into a cliff, as well as Orhei National Park known for its open landscapes.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $96 per day
- Large cars - from $67 per day
- Medium cars - from $89 per day
- Premium cars - from $107 per day
- Small cars - from $54 per day
- SUVs - from $73 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Kiev (484 km / 301 mi)
- Odessa (168 km / 104 mi)
- Bucharest (468 km / 291 mi)
- Balti (146 km / 90 mi)
- Dnipro (586 km / 364 mi)
- Brasov (423 km / 263 mi)
Chisinau Airport (KIV)
- IATA: KIV
- ICAO: LUKK
- Name: Chisinau Airport (KIV)
- Size: Medium Airport
- Aircraft movements (per year): 17,555
- Passengers (per year): 2,744,653
- Distance from City: 8.1 miles / 13 km ESE of town
- Phone: (+373-22) 525-111
- Email: email@example.com
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Chisinau Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Chisinau Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Chisinau Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|GreenMotion||Suzuki Swift||5||1||Small cars|
|Flizzr||Dacia Sandero Stepway||5||2||SUVs|
|Europcar||Opel Corsa||4||1||Small cars|
|SIXT||Hyundai Tucson Aut.||5||2||SUVs|
|GreenMotion||VW Polo||5||2||Small cars|
|Flizzr||Dacia Logan||4||2||Small cars|
|Flizzr||Kia Rio Sedan||5||1||Small cars|
|SIXT||Mercedes GLC Aut.||5||2||SUVs|