Car Rental at Fort-de-France Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Fort-de-France Airport is also known as Le-Lamentin Airport, Martinique Aimé Césaire International Airport, Aéroport de Fort-de-France, or simply Martinique Airport.
Top international routes
- Paris. The capital of France might be 6,760 km (4,260 mi) away from Guadeloupe, but more than 1.2 million tourists fly between the two every year.
- Fort-de-France. The capital of neighboring Martinique which, just like Guadeloupe, belongs to France, Fort-de-France is famous for its interesting architecture and large public gardens.
- Cayenne. Cayenne is the capital of French Guiana, another overseas territory of France. Unlike Guadeloupe and Martinique, however, it is located in the continent of South America and borders Suriname and Brazil.
- Miami. The largest city in Florida, Miami is one of the most popular travel destinations in all of the United States. Both Air France and American Airlines provide regular flights between the two destinations.
- Saint Martin. Another small Caribbean island, Saint Martin is shared between France (which owns the northern part of the island) and the Netherlands (that control the south). The island is famous for its beautiful beaches and relaxed vibe.
- Montreal. The second city of Canada is the largest French-speaking place in all of North America. Air Canada provide year-round flights between Guadeloupe and Montreal, and Air Transat fly seasonally.
Most popular types of rental car
- Large cars - from $103 per day
- Medium cars - from $41 per day
- People Carriers/Vans - from $95 per day
- Small cars - from $22 per day
Top car rental companies
- Keddy (Tel: +596596424242)
- National (Tel: 596778854)
- SIXT (Tel: +596596601416)
- Europcar (Tel: +596596421688)
- Avis (Tel: +596596421100)
- Budget (Tel: +596596420404)
- Alamo (Tel: 596778854)
- Jumbo Car (Tel: +596596421699)
- Alamo (Tel: 596778854)
- Enterprise (Tel: 596778854)
- GreenMotion (Tel: +596696408333)
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Fort-de-France Airport (FDF)
- IATA: FDF
- ICAO: TFFF
- Name: Fort-de-France Airport (FDF)
- Type: Public / Civil
- Size: Medium Airport
- Elevation AMSL: 5 m / 16 ft
- Runway Surface: Paved
- Passengers (per year): 1,684,879
- Distance from City: 5 miles / 8 km ESE of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
Top 3 Locations near Fort-de-France Le Lamentin Airport
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Fort-de-France Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Fort-de-France Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Fort-de-France Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Keddy||Dacia Sandero||3||1||Small cars|
|Keddy||Renault Twingo||3||1||Small cars|
|Jumbo Car||Dacia Sandero||4||2||Small cars|
|Keddy||Renault Clio||4||1||Small cars|
|Jumbo Car||Renault Clio||4||1||Small cars|
|Jumbo Car||Renault Twingo||3||1||Small cars|
|Alamo||Dacia Sandero Stepway||4||2||SUVs|
|Jumbo Car||Dacia Duster||4||2||SUVs|
|Alamo||Peugeot 208||2||2||Small cars|
|Alamo||Citroen C3||4||2||Small cars|
Top 11 Suppliers at Fort-de-France Airport in 2020
Why choose us?
Exclusive rates from a wide range of suppliersProviding rental offers for over 2,000,000 cars in 150+ countries, we can find you a great car in the right location for the best price
High level of satisfactionGreat Trustpilot review score – 4.5 – based on feedback from thousands of our customers
Personalized assistance during the reservation process24/7 customer support in 12 languages via your preferred channel — chat, phone, email