Car Hire at Orlando Airport
Cheapest Car Hire Rates
Most Popular Car Hire Offers
Airport Car Hire
The home of Disneyland and a number of other famous theme parks, Orlando is one of the most popular travel destinations in Florida. Although the city itself has plenty to offer, it is also near a number of interesting places for day trips. Here are three such suggestions:
- Cape Canaveral. Located in Brevard County, Cape Canaveral is part of the so-called Space Coast of Florida, an area known as the launching site of all manned U.S. space exploration missions. Naturally, then, most of the attractions here are related to this industry, such as the Air Force Space and Missile Museum and History Center. If you’re lucky, you might even get to witness the launching of a rocket. The drive from Orlando takes about an hour.
- Cocoa Beach. Located just a few miles south of Cape Canaveral, Cocoa Beach is one of Florida’s most famous surfing hubs. While hitting the waves might be your number one priority here (the area is also home to what claims to be the world’s largest surf shop), make sure to also check out the mangrove islands of Banana River Lagoon, a popular place for spotting marine wildlife.
- Tosohatchee Wildlife Management Area. Not as famous as the Everglades, but much closer to Orlando, Tosohatchee is a great place to enjoy the nature of Florida. Made up of a typical old-growth floodplain swamp, the popular walking, paddling, and fishing area is home to such species as the white-tailed deer, river otter, and the emblematic American alligator. The drive from Orlando takes only about 40 minutes.
Top international routes
- New York City
- San Juan
Most popular types of hire car
- Large cars - starting at £ 90 per day
- Medium cars - starting at £ 72 per day
- People Carriers - starting at £ 185 per day
- Premium cars - starting at £ 210 per day
- Small cars - starting at £ 74 per day
- SUVs - starting at £ 114 per day
Services and facilities
Nearest petrol station
Popular one-way hires
- Miami (230 miles / 370 km)
- Tampa (86 miles / 138 km)
- Fort Lauderdale (207 miles / 333 km)
- Jacksonville (158 miles / 254 km)
Orlando Int. Airport (MCO)
- IATA: MCO
- ICAO: KMCO
- Name: Orlando Int. Airport (MCO)
- Passengers (per year): 44,611,265
- Distance from the city centre: 6 miles / 9.7 km SE of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
Top 8 Destinations around Orlando Airport
Orlando East starting at £ 183.00 per day25.5 km / 15.8 miles away
Orlando Sanford Airport starting at £ 72.76 per day52.2 km / 32.4 miles away
Tampa Airport starting at £ 39.10 per day109.4 km / 68.0 miles away
Sarasota–Bradenton Airport starting at £ 48.73 per day149.5 km / 92.9 miles away
Fort Lauderdale–Hollywood Airport starting at £ 25.77 per day289.4 km / 179.8 miles away
Pembroke Pines starting at £ 20.45 per day289.4 km / 179.9 miles away
Miami International Airport starting at £ 23.41 per day311.6 km / 193.6 miles away
Miami Intermodal Center starting at £ 33.10 per day312.6 km / 194.2 miles away
Map of Car Hire Destinations
During which month is it most affordable to hire a car at Orlando Airport?
What’s the most popular hire length at Orlando Airport?
Which month sees the highest demand for car hire at Orlando Airport?
Most Popular Car Hire Models
|Zezgo||Nissan Versa||4||3||Medium cars|
|One Switch Rent a Car||Nissan Versa||4||2||Medium cars|
|York Car Rental||Honda Civic||4||1||Medium cars|
|Zezgo||Chevrolet Spark||5||3||Small cars|
|Easirent||Toyota Yaris||5||Small cars|
|Zezgo||Toyota Corolla||4||3||Large cars|
|Routes Car & Truck Rentals||Kia Sorento||5||1||SUVs|
|Optimo Rent||Nissan Versa||4||3||Medium cars|
|Easirent||Nissan Sentra||4||2||Medium cars|
Our Customers Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.