Car Rental at Cairo International Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Sprawling, hectic, and home to more than 20 million people, Cairo can be an overwhelming place to visit. But if you know where to look, it can also be a truly rewarding destination — some of the city’s draws include not just the proximity to pyramids, but also its history, architecture, and cuisine. With that in mind, these are three of the most interesting attractions in the Egyptian capital:
- Coptic Cairo. The direct descendants of the Ancient Egyptians, the Copts are an ethnoreligious group that makes up about 10% of Egypt’s population. So-called Coptic Cairo, which is part of the city’s Old Town, is one of the most atmospheric parts of the city. Many of the landmarks, such as the Hanging Church and the Church and Monastery of St. George, are related to Christianity — the Copts adopted it not long after its appearance in the Middle East. Others include the Babylon Fortress (built under the orders of the Roman emperor Trajan) and the Coptic Museum.
- National Museum of Egyptian Civilization. Also located in Cairo’s Old Town, NMEC is one of the most interesting museums in the country dedicated to the fascinating ancient history of Egypt (the other one, the Grand Egyptian Museum, is moving from Cairo to nearby Giza in 2022). The museum is made up of chronological sections and also has special exhibitions like the Gallery of Royal Mummies. Visit the official website to learn more.
- Medieval Cairo. Also known as Islamic Cairo, this is another distinct and fascinating part of the city. Strongly shaped by Fatimid and Ottoman influences, two civilizations that both ruled the city for centuries, the area is known for landmarks like the Qalawun Complex, the Al-Azhar Mosque (home to the oldest university in the world), and many other impressive houses of prayer.
Top international routes
- Kuwait City
- Abu Dhabi
Most popular types of rental car
- Large cars - from $121 per day
- Medium cars - from $73 per day
- Small cars - from $88 per day
- SUVs - from $244 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Cairo International Airport (CAI)
- IATA: CAI
- ICAO: HECA
- Name: Cairo International Airport (CAI)
- Size: Large Airport
- Passengers (per year): 14,711,500
- Distance from City: 14.9 miles / 24 km ENE of town
- Phone: +20 2 22655000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top 3 Locations near Cairo International Airport
Car Rental at Alexandria Borg El Arab International Airport from $68.57 per day181.2 km / 112.6 miles away
Car Rental at Sharm El Sheikh Airport from $23.53 per day379.1 km / 235.5 miles away
Car Rental at Hurghada International Airport from $61.50 per day400.8 km / 249.0 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Cairo International Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Cairo International Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Cairo International Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|SIXT||Nissan Sunny||4||1||Small cars|
|Autounion||Hyundai i10||4||1||Small cars|
|Keddy||Nissan Sunny||4||2||Medium cars|
|Autounion||Nissan Sunny||4||2||Medium cars|
|Autounion||Chevrolet Aveo||4||1||Small cars|
|Keddy||Kia Cerato||4||2||Medium cars|
|SIXT||Nissan Sentra||4||1||Medium cars|
|SIXT||Subaru Impreza||4||2||Large cars|
|SIXT||Peugeot 508||4||2||Large cars|
Our Customers Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.