Car Hire at Prague Main Railway Station
Cheapest Car Hire Rates
Most Popular Car Hire Deals
Airport Car Hire
The capital of the Czech Republic, historic Prague beats many Western European capitals both in the number of visitors it receives and things it has to see and do. One of the most scenic and photographed cities in the world, it has an abundance of impressive architecture, atmosphere, and character, as well as active cultural life. These are three of its most interesting attractions:
- Old Town. The beating heart of the city, the Staré město is where many of its most famous landmarks are located. While it would be impossible to list them all, the Astronomical Clock, Charles Bridge, Museum of Alchemy, and Convent of Saint Agnes feature on every list of must-see places in Prague. By far the most popular area with tourists, the Old Town can be quite full of people — many visitors seeking to experience it when it’s less crowded wake up early to explore the city before the tourist groups set out.
- Jewish Town. Also part of the Old Town but deserving special mention, Josefov is one of the best-preserved Jewish quarters in Europe. Much of Prague’s Jewish community sadly perished during the Holocaust, but its heritage survives through nearly ten synagogues, the Jewish Museum, and the Ceremonial Hall. Josefov was also the birthplace of the world-famous author Franz Kafka, and the Kafka Museum is only about a ten-minute walk from the area on the other side of the Vltava river.
- Prague Castle. Although it is the official residence of the Czech president, parts of the Prague Castle are open for visitors, of whom almost two million visit it every year. More than 1,000 years old, the former abode of dukes and emperors is a vast complex that also includes attractions like the St. Vitus Cathedral, St. George’s Basilica, Golden Lane, and Royal Gardens. As with the old town, try to visit the castle right after it opens as the crowds will be comparatively smaller than at later hours.
Top international routes
- Moscow Airport Sheremetyevo
Most popular types of hire car
- Station wagons - starting at £ 10 per day
- Large cars - starting at £ 13 per day
- Medium cars - starting at £ 10 per day
- People Carriers - starting at £ 37 per day
- Premium cars - starting at £ 161 per day
- Small cars - starting at £ 10 per day
- SUVs - starting at £ 13 per day
Services and facilities
Nearest petrol station
Popular one-way hires
- Vienna (329 km / 204 mi)
- Munich (376 km / 233 mi)
- Amsterdam (879 km / 546 mi)
- Zurich (677 km / 421 mi)
- Ostrava (368 km / 229 mi)
- Stuttgart (476 km / 296 mi)
Prague Airport (PRG)
- IATA: PRG
- ICAO: LKPR
- Name: Prague Airport (PRG)
- Distance from the city centre: 6.2 miles / 10 km
Map of Car Hire Destinations
In which month is car hire at Prague Main Railway Station the most affordable?
This information can help you determine the low season. But note that these prices are only averages. The cost of your hire is determined by the type of car you select, the length of time you hire it for and how much in advance you book. Simply type in your dates in the form at the top of the page in order to find out the exact prices.
What’s the usual hire length for renters at Prague Main Railway Station?
Which time of year sees the highest demand for car hire at Prague Main Railway Station?
Car Hire Information
|Popular suppliers||WheeGo, RENT PLUS, NUCarrentals, Carwiz, RightCars|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, SUVs, Medium cars, Station wagons|
|Lowest price||£ 10 per day|
|Cheapest supplier||RENT PLUS|
Most Popular Car Hire Models
|NUCarrentals||Volkswagen Polo||5||2||Small cars|
|WheeGo||Toyota Aygo||4||2||Small cars|
|RENT PLUS||Skoda Fabia||5||1||Small cars|
|RENT PLUS||Skoda Fabia||5||2||Small cars|
|WheeGo||Skoda Fabia||5||2||Small cars|
|NUCarrentals||Skoda Fabia STW||4||4||Station wagons|
|WheeGo||Skoda Kamiq||5||2||Medium cars|
|RENT PLUS||VW Golf||5||2||Medium cars|
|NUCarrentals||Volkswagen Golf||4||2||Medium cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.