Car Rental in the Seychelles
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Why rent a car in the Seychelles?
Seychelles is a great place to rent a car. Whether you’ll choose to visit small villages outside of the main tourist areas or to explore pristine beaches that you can sometimes enjoy all by yourself, having your own ride will let you see the country’s surprising diversity.
Top ways to enter Seychelles
Seychelles Airport: Also known as Pointe Larue Airport after the region in which it is located, it handled nearly one million travelers in 2018. The airport has flights by around 15 different airlines, connecting it to such varied destinations as South Africa, India, Turkey, the United Kingdom, and Germany. Located about 10 km (6.2 mi) southeast of Victoria, the capital of Seychelles, the airport can be reached in 15 minutes.
Top cities and places to visit
- Victoria: One of the world’s smallest capitals, Victoria is an interesting place with its own atmosphere. The Natural History Museum and the Sir Selwyn Selwyn-Clarke Market are some of its highlights.
- Beau Vallon: One of the nicest beaches in Seychelles, Beau Vallon is what most people imagine when they think of Seychelles.
- Anse Lazio: Located on the northern coast of the small Praslin Island, Anse Lazio has a much more private feel than beaches on the larger Mahé island.
- Vallée de Mai Nature Reserve: Also in Praslin, this beautiful nature park is home to unique species of birds, mammals, and plants.
- La Digue Island: One of the really small Seychelles islands, La Digue is famous for its impressive granite rocks.
Most popular rental car
The most popular rental car in Seychelles is the Hyundai i10, followed by the Kia Picanto and the Daihatsu Terios.
Seychelles is an archipelago and there are no international ferry services, so the only way to leave the country is by an airplane.
Car Rental Prices
- Large cars - from $122 per day
- Medium cars - from $82 per day
- Small cars - from $46 per day
- SUVs - from $100 per day
How can I save money on my rental car?
You can do a number of things to get a good car rental deal in Seychelles:
- Compare rates of different rental car providers
- Book your rental car well in advance
- Plan your route before you go
- Know your fuel and mileage requirements
- Visit on the month when the rental prices are the cheapest. According to our data, visiting Seychelles is the cheapest in March when renting a car is about 22% cheaper than the yearly average and a whole 40% cheaper than renting a car in July.
Top 7 Most Popular Locations in the Seychelles
Car Rental at Seychelles Airport from $29.41 per day
Car Rental at Mahe Port from $46.68 per day
Car Rental at Praslin Island Airport from $29.41 per day
Car Rental Praslin Port from $29.41 per day
Car Rental in The H Resort Beau Vallon Beach from $44.75 per day
Car Rental at the Savoy Resort and Spa from $44.75 per day
Car Rental Le Meridien Fisherman's Cove from $44.75 per day
Map of Car Rental Locations
Which is the cheapest month to rent a car in the Seychelles?
What’s the average rental length in the Seychelles?
What’s the most popular time for renting a car in the Seychelles?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|SIXT||Kia Picanto||2||1||Small cars|
|SIXT||Kia Sportage Jeep||5||4||SUVs|
|SIXT||Kia Picanto Aut.||2||1||Small cars|