Car Rental at Pristina International Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Rent a car at Pristina Airport and drive into the city to visit the sites! Head to Jabar Pasha Mosque and then to Nene Tereze Cathedral, which was built in honor of Mother Teresa, born in Kosovo. Visit the Pristina Ethnographic Museum and the National Library of Kosovo—make sure to check out the interior of this unique building too.
How about spending a fun day outdoors? You can start at Gërmia Park; then hop in your rental and head to the Bear Sanctuary Pristina or the ruins of Ulpiana, an ancient Roman city—both are nearby and easy to reach. Back in Pristina, enjoy a delicious meal of stuffed peppers, qebapa wrap, and shope salad, finishing with a locally popular and ubiquitous Turkish coffee.
Pristina’s a great place to visit, but Kosovo has even more to offer, so why not extend your stay? With a longer term car rental deal you can visit smaller towns and villages, head into the mountains, or check out neighboring Macedonia, Montenegro, or Albania. You can even pick up your rental car at Pristina Airport and drop it off in a different city. Start planning your adventure today!
Pristina Airport is also known as Pristina International Airport "Adem Jashari" and Aeroporti Ndërkombëtar i Prishtinës.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Large cars - from $49 per day
- Medium cars - from $39 per day
- Vans - from $105 per day
- Small cars - from $29 per day
- SUVs - from $75 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Tirana (245 km / 152 mi). The capital of neighboring Albania, Tirana is famous for its beautiful churches and mosques and classy museums and art spaces. To travel from Kosovo to Albania or any of the other neighboring countries, you’ll have to cross an international border(s), so ask your rental car provider in advance if they permit it. Also, make sure whether you need a visa to enter any of the countries.
- Podgorica (308 km / 191 mi). The capital of Montenegro is usually overlooked in favor of the country’s beach destinations like Bar, Tivat or Kotor. However, if you give Podgorica a chance, you’ll find plenty to enjoy, like the well-preserved old Turkish town, St. George church, and nearby nature areas.
- Sofia (332 km / 206 mi). Located on the foothills of the Vitosha mountain massif, the Bulgarian capital is an atmospheric place. Although its atmosphere might seem hectic at first, most travelers warm to it after visiting its Ethnographic Museum, trying to find a bargain at one of Sofia’s markets, or trying the delicious local cuisine.
- Skopje (96 km / 59 mi). Although Skopje is a small and compact capital, the city has no shortage when it comes to interesting landmarks. Some of those include the Stone Bridge, St. Saviour Church, Mother Teresa Memorial House, and Skopje Fortress.
- Sarajevo (414 km / 257 mi). The capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina suffered greatly during the war of the 1990s, but has since recovered admirably and is now a safe and fun destination. Home to churches, mosques, and synagogues, as well as historic sites and interesting museums, it has plenty for a traveler to enjoy.
- Istanbul (909 km / 565 mi). Straddling two continents, Turkey’s largest city is a place like no other. The city has more famous landmarks than it’s possible to list, but exploring the lesser known parts and narrow side-streets of old neighborhoods can be just as rewarding.
Pristina International Airport (PRN)
- IATA: PRN
- ICAO: BKPR
- Name: Pristina International Airport (PRN)
- Size: Large Airport
- Passengers (per year): 1,887,402
- Distance from City: 9.3 miles / 15 km SW of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
- Phone: +383 38 5958159
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Pristina International Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Pristina International Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Pristina International Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Autounion||VW Polo||4||2||Small cars|
|Surprice||VW Polo||4||1||Small cars|
|SIXT||VW Polo||5||1||Small cars|
|Autounion||VW Up||5||1||Small cars|
|SIXT||Toyota Aygo||5||Small cars|
|Surprice||Volkswagen Up||5||1||Small cars|
|Alamo||VW Polo||4||2||Small cars|
|Autounion||Ford Focus||5||2||Medium cars|
|Alamo||VW Up||4||1||Small cars|
|Alamo||VW Golf||5||2||Medium cars|
Our Customers Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.