Car Rental at Logan International Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
The capital of Massachusetts, Boston, is one of the main tourist destinations of the Northeastern US. In addition to layers of fascinating history, there’s also plenty of creativity and entertainment going on. These are three of Boston’s most interesting attractions:
- John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum. The life and work of one of the most famous sons of Boston, JFK, remain a strong cultural and political influence. This library and museum is arguably the best place in the country to learn about the iconic president. Open since 1977, the museum’s exhibitions showcase various objects and recordings related to the 35th president. There is also a smaller exhibition dedicated to one of the most famous writers of the 20th century, Ernest Hemingway.
- Boston Children’s Museum. Now a full 110 years old, this evergreen museum remains a hit with families of locals and tourists alike. Largely interactive, it features various exhibitions on children’s books and films and has arts, crafts, and science sections, It even shows what children’s lives are like in Japan and various other places around the world. Visit the museum’s official website to learn more about the collections and hours.
- Boston Harbor Islands. Made up of 34 islands between the city and its harbor, this archipelago is a national recreational area and one of the nicest outdoor destinations in Boston. A few islands are accessible by car, and others can be reached by ferry (it takes off from the Long Wharf and doesn’t permit vehicles on board). There are bridges between some of the islands that are closest together. A few islands are off-limits to visitors due to protected flora and fauna.. Learn more about the nature area here.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Convertibles - from $117 per day
- Large cars - from $46 per day
- Medium cars - from $45 per day
- Vans - from $85 per day
- Premium cars - from $78 per day
- Small cars - from $45 per day
- SUVs - from $43 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- New York City (217 mi / 349 km)
- Toronto (552 mi / 888 km)
- Buffalo (457 mi / 735 km)
- Atlanta (1,103 mi / 1,775 km)
- Montreal (310 mi / 499 km)
- Quebec City (400 mi / 644 km)
Logan International Airport (BOS)
- IATA: BOS
- ICAO: KBOS
- Name: Logan International Airport (BOS)
- Distance from city: 1 miles / 1.6 km
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Logan International Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Logan International Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Logan International Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Dollar, Thrifty, Alamo, SIXT, Budget|
|Popular car categories||Large cars, SUVs, Medium cars, Small cars|
|Lowest price||$43 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Dollar||Hyundai Accent||4||2||Medium cars|
|Dollar||Honda Civic||4||2||Large cars|
|Dollar||Chevrolet Spark||4||2||Small cars|
|Dollar||Chevrolet Malibu||4||2||Large cars|
|Thrifty||Mazda 3||5||3||Large cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.