Save up to 30% by booking in January for pick-up by the end of February!

Frequently Asked Questions

What type of driving licence do I need?

A full driving licence is always required and in some locations, an International Driving Permit may be necessary. After searching for a car in your desired location and with your dates, you can check the provider’s Rental Conditions for more information. When using an International Driving Permit, you also need to carry your local driving licence. Neither a printed copy nor a mobile scan of the licence will be accepted.

Was this article helpful?
Glad to hear it!
Got it, thanks! We’ll use your feedback to improve our help articles.
Have more questions? Submit a request
We use cookies to improve your experience. By accepting you agree with our cookie policy.