Frequently Asked Questions

What should I do if my car breaks down or I am involved in an accident?

If your rental car breaks down, you should contact the breakdown assistance service of the rental company. Their contact information should be stated on your rental agreement. You should also contact the car rental provider to find out how your rental car will be replaced.

If there has been an accident and someone needs medical assistance, the first thing to do is contact emergency services. After that, contact the police and then contact your car rental provider.

Was this article helpful?
Glad to hear it!
Got it, thanks! We’ll use your feedback to improve our help articles.
Have more questions? Submit a request
We use cookies in order to provide you the best and most relevant experience and optimize our website functionality. By using our website, you agree to our use of cookies. Read more