Scary Good Deals — save up to 35% by booking during Halloween week

Frequently Asked Questions

What type of driver's license do I need?

A full driver’s license is always required and in some locations, an International Driving Permit may be necessary. After searching for a car in your desired location and with your dates, you can check the provider’s Rental Conditions for more information. When using an International Driving Permit, you also need to carry your local driver's license. Neither a printed copy nor a mobile scan of the license will be accepted.

Was this article helpful?
Glad to hear it!
Got it, thanks! We’ll use your feedback to improve our help articles.
Have more questions? Submit a request
We use cookies to improve your experience. By accepting you agree with our cookie policy.